Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Not much too write about pretty mellow day at work, mind you the mentality of the customers left a lot to be desired. They have ghosted my machine at work and no the damn thing will not work properly need to have Microsoft word installed yet again. This had to bee done when we switched desks when our team had to move yet again. I told the boss to name our team THE NOMADS because we move around so much. So it is not bad enough there are a ton of re-runs on TV now they are happening at work. Oh well. I tried a test post at work to day but it messed up my blog so I am doing this from at home. Most of the people that I work around were not there today, and besides the fact we were very busy. Typically Monday for me albeit it is really Tuesday. So until I get my machine fixed at work I will wait to get home to post or before I go too work in the morning. Later.

No comments: