Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Well one day complete in my quest to scale the heights of the good old work week. Some days it seem scaling the work week is something akin to climbing Mount Everest other days it seems like an ant hill. Most of the time I do not mind the work week, except when the days just drag on like an endless span of time caught in a churning vortex.

Sometimes all the week days seem to blur into one long day as it all gels together. A lot of the times I really have know idea what day of the week I am living until I look at my computer at work so I can find out. How sad is that? A lot of the time I spend on the phone I always feel that I have already had this conversation before, why because I have countless times. Some of the people I talk to on the phone drive me nuts, I think they sit at home and think of anal shit to call up and complain about. Example when I click on the icon to get on the internet it takes 30 seconds for the screen to come on. Well stop the presses sir I will sacrifice a chicken her and fix that for you? Did that work sir? No? I did not believe it would you god dam flat line lamer!

Sheesh, the only relief from this torture is when I get to go off on break. You better believe it takes a lot of will power to get back on the phone and start taking calls after going on lunch. Thank god for the people I have to talk too at work that makes it easier “doing time” at work. Any way speaking of work must go and get ready to go to work I guess, talk to you later.

No comments: