Thursday, July 03, 2003

Ah the Thursday, pay stub day! Now I get too look at the same number week after week, I do not miss any days so my pay is always the same. Not so much so for other people who are constantly calling with the summer time flu. If you don’t want to work quit! I show up day in and day out why should I have to take a shit load of calls because Johnny one brain cell does not want to come to work because it is nice out. Then multiply this number by many other people as well. Pisses me off it does ken ye see where I am going with this? A lot of people hate our job and I do some days but I had bad jobs but this one is not the one at the top of my bad job list. That one is reserved for the meat packing plant that I work at before. That was just hell on the body thanking god I do not have to work there any more. Ever see and abscess explodes when cutting into a piece of beef? Ew personified let me tell you. The smell is enough to make you wretch and god forbid a spray of the evil lands on your lips and or mouth. Urgh! So being inside on the phone is not a bad gig I guess even though the customer are brain dead, guess we cannot have it all now can we?

So if you could be any kind of an animal what kind of an animal would like to be? I would like to be a wolf I think. I have no Idea why I like wolves but I do. There is something majestic about wolves a sort of nobility in their eyes that I like. But that is the way I feel so what kind animal would you like to be if you could.

No comments: