Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Not much to write about really, but one little pet peeve I have. Noisy eaters. Ever have one of those people around you in a life time that smacks their lips every time they chew? Drives me right up the wall, nothing worse in my book. People like that makes my rage curl into a tight little ball in my stomach waiting to explode. I was stuck in an elevator with one such of a person and that human being had a mouthful of gum for example I know what the outcome would be. I would be the only one walking away from the event with the rescuers came to save us. I would just snap in a situation like that, closed spaces? Who cares, noisy eater? Or chewer in the case of gum for example? Violence would ensue. They rank up with those losers in high school would announce every time he or she was after completing an exam with a loud “finished!” like we wanted to share in that joyful bit of news. Well excuse me I am so glad you are finished your test, I am so happy I could just shit!

Had some house guests this weekend, YAH! (not) I am not ant-social but in a 2 bedroom apartment 4 extra people are a hindrance on the regular mojo that we have. It is all well and good for the grand total of maybe 2 hours then it is just annoying. Now that is not every one for example some people can rub you the wrong way. Maybe as I get older I am becoming a cynical old man? Hmmm yes indeed. Only three people in this world I can actually count on when the chips are down. My wife, my son and my best friend. I do not count myself in this list, sure I can count on myself sometimes but like everyone else my common self decides to stroll to the top of the hill to see what is on the other side every now and then, then goes and has a picnic or something. Anyway bended your ear long enough talk to your later.

No comments: