Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Well last night I watched the new Big Brother 4, I was waiting for this show to come on because it amuses me to no end. Also the fact that it comes on in the summer time is a good idea since nothing else is really on besides re-runs and "LOOK AT ME I AM A BIG HO” or the other shows like " I AM A LOSER WHO CANNOT GET A DATE IN REAL LIFE SO I AHVE TO GO ON TV TO TRY AND FIND ONE". So since Big Brother comes on in the summer time I like to watch it, they put a good spin on the show this year. Eight people went into the house first as usual but where were the other eight? The next eight people were all ex boyfriends and girlfriends of the people inside. Aha! Brilliant idea! Imagine you are in a house for the summer wanting to win a half million dollars and in strolls your ex. I really thing they must do some good screening because I would fancy putting the hurt on a couple of my ex's but that is just me I guess but I do not think I am an exception to the rule, not at all. So that should make for a good season of Big Brother with the tension level so thick you could slice it with a knife. Anyway must go and get ready to go too work talk to you later.

No comments: