Saturday, April 19, 2003

today i do not want to be here at all. my first call is a gentleman who cannot get connected. i asked him why he cannot get connected he says he does not know. if you do not know why you cannot get connected why call? it makes me scratch my head and wonder. what is up with these people? if i bought a computer and paid money for a machine i would at the very least make an attempt to learn how to use it. but that is not the case some of these people see computers as a hunched little demon that sits on the desk glaring at them waiting for them to push something wrong so it can crash. the customers are afraid to do anything because they don't know any better. the americans that call me are the most impatient people i ever talked to in my life. they do not want it fixed now but right fucking now. also they do not want to have to do anything they want me to fix it so they don't have to think or do anything what so ever.

now i wish we did have remote access but we don't more is the pity. i wish i could say leave the mouse and keyboard alone shut up and let me fix your stupid fucking mistake. it would be easier and simpler. then i would not have to hear *SIGH* every time i tell somebody to click on something or my personal favorite " THAT IS NOT GOING TO WORK!" if you don't believe me then why call and ask for help?

on a funny note i had a rather unbalanced unit call me up. this guy had issues. now mr.x asked why his operating system was different every time he turned on the computer? WTF! he also says the people on the internet are always watching him and then they change is operating system. hmmm the people in a white van should be on the way to get you as we speak. he made me laugh what can i say? i thought my life was bad but hey could be worse i could be like him i guess.

No comments: