Saturday, April 26, 2003

Just spent over 20 minutes helping a lady who was sick of our service. I had her ready to go online to download some software. she asked if she got her cell phone could she get me to call her so I could walk her through it. I said no, she would have to call back because the policy at this center says I cannot make any outbound calls (Level 2 agents can but level 1 cannot). Well she just fucking snapped and tried to tear a strip out of me. How is that for gratitude? The same thing happened with that psycho from yesterday. Hope the both of them never get connected again.


psy·cho [ sk ]

noun (plural psy·chos)

an offensive term for somebody who has a psychiatric or personality disorder

an offensive term meaning behaving in an uncontrolled and unpredictable way








I HAVE COMMON SENSE BUT I CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT! (SHOULD BE SOME OF OUR CUSTOMER'S MOTTO)






No comments: