Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Started my new shift today, seems a little bit strange to come strolling into work for 11:30 when I am so used to getting here for 9:30 for the last couple of months. Plus I am sporting a nicotine patch to curb the smoking habit. I guess it is time to quit because it is not doing me any good. Plus it is getting awful expensive around $10 dollars a pack that we could be saving, mind you a pack usually lasts me almost 2 days which is not too bad I guess but not good either now is it? So far my day is going pretty good no climbing the walls from nicotine with drawl.

I watched a show this weekend about, Nostradamus. Every body is convinced he is predicting the future. I do not believe it my self, I think you can twist or interpret the text in anyway you want to make it true. Besides how do we know he was not all strung out on opium or something and having a trip? Could happen right? I think so anyway. Gotta go talk to you all later have a good one everyone.

No comments: