Thursday, January 08, 2004

Man is it cold outside, the car was coated in frost this morning, could be worse though I guess. Going to be a slow day at work today I would imagine considering yesterday was a slow one. Last night I watched a new show on discovery called American Hot Rod, in which a group of gents make custom cars. Mind you the cars are expensive ranging from $50,000 up to $500,000, ouch would not want to pay for that to be sure. I was not impressed with the show as I am with say with American Chopper. I like watching the guys fabricated everything from scratch when building a motorcycle. It is not the same when they built the cars because all the cars they build pretty much look the same. Yes they are nice cars but the appeal is not there. But then again it was the first show so maybe when the series actually starts it will be better.

Anybody see the bit on the news about the woman who claimed she lost her winning lottery ticket? Then the person who actually won came forward to claim the prize? She had the ticket and the sales slip from when she bought the ticket in the first place. Some people will try anything I guess.

On a whole different topic, I will be married for one year on the 22nd of next month. Did not take long for a year to slip past, where does the time go I wonder? Some times time drags out and other times it goes by in a flash. Next thing you know I will be bald and drooling on myself. Wonder if I will suffer the injustice of going senile and wetting myself. God I hope not, if I get that bad I hope someone pulls the plug on me. Any got to go talk to you all later have a good one everybody.

Way down in the outports of Newfoundland, Murph's old lady had been
pregnant for some time, and now the time had come. He brought her to
the doctor, and the doctor began to deliver the baby.

She had a little boy, and the doctor looked over at Murph and said,
"Hey, Murph! You just had you a son! Ain't dat grand!!"
Murph got excited by this, but just then the doctor spoke up and said, "Hold on! We ain't finished yet!"

The doctor then delivered a little girl. He said, "Hey, Murph! You got
you a daughter!!!! She a pretty lil ting, too...."
Murph got kind of puzzled by this, and then the doctor said, "Hold on, we still ain't got done yet!" The doctor then delivered another boy said, "Murph, you just had yourself another boy!"

Murph said to the doctor, "Doc, what caused all of dem babies?" The
doctor said, "You never know Murph, it was probably something that
happened d! uring conception."
Murph said, "Ah yeah, during conception"
When Murph and his wife went home with their three children, he sat

down with his wife and said, "Mama, you remember dat night what we ran
out of Vaseline and we had to use dat dere 3-in-1 Oil.
She said, "Yeah, I remember dat night"
Murph said, "I'll tell you, bye, it's a fookin' good ting we didn't use dat WD-40!!"

No comments: