Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Well another day done and over with for me, not much too report at work the last little while except some of the callers are getting more dense as time progresses. But what do you do right, just grin and bear it with then mute them and either laugh at their stupidity or curse them. This weekend I watched Bad Boys 2 which was ok, I was better than I figured it would be. Especially the part when they were in the morgue, I laughed my ass off at that part. Another movie I had a gander at was house of ghosts. Once I figured out what the hell was happening I found it more enjoyable. I have not been cruising the net much lately because I have been engrossed with a couple of books my wife bought for me. For example I am reading a book by Tom Clancy called Shadow Warriors, it is about U.S Special Forces and how they have built up since their birth in the great world wars. I read a lot of books dealing with the military and I enjoy them immensely, mostly because I served myself so I can see their point of view and understand how hard they have to train and endure. The part I am reading now is about how they invaded Panama which is making out for a good read indeed.

When I read a book that is a science fiction it makes me amused to read and entertained, but when I read some thing that is non-fiction or a biography it keeps me captivated, especially war novels for example. One of the best was called the Teams which was about the U.S navy SEALS, the last story in it was about Jessie “The Body” Ventura. It was pretty cool how he learned the values of physical fitness from the seals which carried over into his wrestling career. Anyway enough of babbling I guess but it makes me wonder if that is the taste I like in books what do everyone else out there read I wonder. Anyway got to go talk to you all later have a good one everybody. My friend Jen sent me this joke I thought it was funny.

There was a Mainlander, a Cape Bretoner and a Newfie on death row.

The warden gave them a choice of three ways to die:
1. to be shot
2. to be hung
3. to be injected with the AIDS virus for a slow death.

So the Mainlander said, "Shoot me right in the head." (Boom, he was
dead instantly).

Then the Cape Bretoner said, "Just hang me." (Snap, he was dead.)

Then the Newfie said, "Give me some of that AIDS stuff."

They gave him the shot, and the Newfie fell down laughing. The
guards looked at each other and wondered what was wrong with this
guy.

Then the Newfie said, "Give me another one of those shots," so the
guards did.

Now he was laughing so hard, tears rolled from his
eyes and he doubled over. Finally the warden said, "What is wrong with you?"

The Newfie replied, "You guys are so stupid..... I'm wearing a condom!"



No comments: