Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I had a pretty good weekend all things considered; mind you I did not do anything special. I watched a few movies though, for example I watched Dumb and Dumberer. That movie did not make me laugh at all, in fact I turned it off at chapter five I do believe and handed it too my son. He thought it was funny, so the movie is appealing to ten year olds I guess. Then I watched S.W.A.T which I enjoyed, true it started off kind of slow but I enjoyed it all the same. I mean for a movie to be any good they do have to build up some semblance of a story right?

Yesterday I spent my day on the XBOX play NASCAR thunder 2004; I got into starting of a career. Talk about hard! You have hardly any money and no equipment when you start off. Plus you have the pedal to metal and other cars pass you like you are standing still unless you draft all the way around the track. It is going to be a hard go of it since I spend more time sliding into the walls on some of the tracks. Then I have to spend most of my hard earned cash repairing my car because every fucker and his brother will spin me out at every opportunity. Then again I learned that lesson well, so when people try to pass me now I spin the bastards out now when ever I get the chance. Which makes for lots of accidents in the race, what can I say I am the anti-Christ I guess. So I have to build up my team over 20 season to get all the expensive equipment, each season is 36 races but thank god I am only doing 10% of the race size. Anyway got to go talk to you all later have a good one everybody.

No comments: