Friday, January 09, 2004

Did anybody see that new reality show on T.V last night? Called the apprentice? The concept is that a bunch of men and women are competing to work as a president of one of Donald Trump’s companies for a period of one year with a big salary. Sounds like a good deal all around if you win I guess, Last night he separated the group into men versus women and sent them off on a project. Each team received I think it was $250 dollars with which they had to see how much of a profit they could make selling lemonade. The winner was the women who were selling their lemonade for $5 a glass and including their phone numbers as well. Smart little tactic I though so they ended up quadrupling their money. The men were trying to sell lemonade near the fish market; I mean come on people who is going to be down near a smelly fish market unless they have to be? Needless to say they did not win and one of the team got fired. I found it very entertaining for sure; it is coming on again next Wednesday so I am curious to see what is going to happen next week.

I am looking forward to this weekend and doing some old fashioned relaxing, and spending some quality time with my wife and son. After today one more day to go and I have my glorious two days off. Too bad they go by way to quick, I amazes me how each week drags it’s ass until it reaches the weekend. Then the weekend goes by in the blink of an eye. Anyway got to go talk to you all later have a good one everybody.

No comments: