Friday, July 30, 2004

I expect today at work will be busy again because they will be starting up training again that they had cut short about two weeks ago give or take. So I expect there will be a lot of complaining today when I show up at work. You cannot please everybody though I know that much but at work it is a case of damned if you do or damned if you don’t.

Case in point we all thought we were going to be out of a job during the summer, people freaked out whined, complained etc. they came up with a training schedule to keep the trainers earning their paychecks and to keep us busy because people thought we were going to stay home and get paid to do nothing, believe me people complained quite vocally about that one. Then during our training we got the call to come back to work and people whined and cried again. When we got slammed with a large call volume in the last two weeks people freaked out yet again, called in sick, left and went home early. Now that is everything is slow again they are complaining it is boring but with the training getting ready to resume it won’t be let me tell you the tears will start again.

I am indifferent about all of this, I am just glad I have a job in general. No mercy for the masses is found here let me tell you, if you don’t like it quit for gods sake or at least give it a break because a lot of us are sick of hearing it. Anyway my little rant for today is over I have to go and get ready to go too work talk to you all later have a good one everybody.

No comments: