Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Well not much going on in my world lately, things have calmed down somewhat at work and it is nice after that really hectic week we had. So as far as work goes no complaints, as for my computer plenty. For some unknown reason two days ago internet explorer decided to give up and not work any which way shape or form, it also effected system restore for example so I cannot go back a couple of days before that which sucks. So too fix it I need to do a system format which is alright not that I am going to lose much because a have everything backed up anyway. Although this time around when I load everything back on and complete my windows updates I am going to use Norton Ghost to make my own recovery Cd’s to make it easier in the long run. Other than that I got too go and get ready too head too work talk to you all later have a good one everybody.

No comments: