Friday, July 02, 2004

Let us all bow our head in a minute of silence because Super Steve has given up the almighty keyboard and has gone on to better things may god will it. Tip of the glass too you brother you are the one who inspired me to write here and I hope you return but if not I hope you are happy in your present path in this game of life we play.

Besides that it has been a long week, and I mean really long I do not feel like the energiser bunny in the least I feel like one of those shitty cheap batteries you get at a dollar store. Could be worse I would imagine some way shape or form, which is my general outlook on life to tell you the truth which I guess may not be a bad thing. I am really enjoying my job yet again because I had a good paid vacation for a bit and I feel recharged again which is kind of nice considering how bitter I was feeling towards my contract.

From about 8 or so until now which is around about 11 in the night I have been fucking around with this computer, I have been trying to use another hard drive to see if this fucking thing will boot with windows XP loaded. God damn jumpers! I will see them in my sleep I expect! Note to the next hardware makers; make the next generation of hardware smart enough not too have to fuck around with little white pieces of plastic! What a nightmare but it worked which is cool so a format is in the very near future let me tell you! Anyway I got too go talk to you all later have a good done everybody!


P.S ALL HAIL SUPPER STEVE! YO BOSUN!* (* may there be a road)

No comments: