Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Well it is back to the grind for me again, but oh well what do you do right? Man the time just seems too slip away get pass you before you know what is happening. I finally got my computer all straightened out, windows Xp is on the primary hard drive now, I am loathe to format the other hard drive yet because then I will lose everything until I get a new spindle of cd’s too back everything up with. Besides then I will have to reload windows again because the other hard drive is bigger.

I guess I will need to head too work a bit earlier than usual because we moved to a different floor; we are now on the third floor. So that means I have to set up yet another computer with all my short cuts, favorites etc. anyway speaking of work I got too go and get ready too go talk to you all later on have a good one everybody.

No comments: