Thursday, May 20, 2004

Well I got robbed let me tell you, it all started when I was reading some news on the net about the email google was going to be putting out called Gmail as it were. So I went and searched the site and submitted my name to try and get an account because it does have a gigabyte of storage after all. So after I signed up I stopped thinking about it and one day when I logged into my blog right on the sign in screen was the link to activate my Gmail account., because I am an active blogger user.

Some of my fellow co-workers did the same thing and got their account while others did not and kept bugging about how I got it so quickly but damned if I know. Anyway after using it for a couple of weeks I seen a link to send an invitation to two people to join Gmail, very cool since it is still in the beta phase. So naturally I sent one too my wife and another to another co-worker. Then today I was reading wired magazine and I was reading how people are trying desperately to get an invitation to gmail. Man I could have had a bit of fun with that but oh well them’s the breaks, check out the two links below. Have a good one everybody talk to you all later.

my left arm for a Gmail account


Gmail swap


Take some time and check out what people are offering for a gmail account it is very amusing let me tell you!

No comments: