Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Soon I will be heading too work for another day in the trenches. Actually yesterday I got a lot of call from people who did not have the virus for a change which was refreshing to say the least. Each day I show up at work we are still swamped with calls, I keep thinking it all cannot be the Sasser worm calls but a lot of my fellow co-workers are telling me that is pretty much all they are doing. So they caught the person that created the virus, it was only a young fellow 19 years old from Germany as it were. Now my question is what is really going to come out of this? Is he really going to be in serious trouble? The media never tells us what happens to the person after the fact, like the person who got busted for the Blaster virus what happened to him? Maybe they all ended up working for the CIA, NSA, or even Microsoft for all we know, and it would not surprise me in the least.

I was reading wired news yesterday at work while on one of my breaks and found this interesting check it out if you have time,

Browser hijackers ruining lives

anyway I got too go and head too work talk too you all later have a good one everybody!

No comments: