Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I figured it was about time to do a post, the count down to extinction here at work is on and it should be interesting to see what is in store for us after Friday. Other than that all is good in my world. We were going to rent a house come July until my wife went and talked too the people who are getting ready too move out of there now. It seems they have mice, salamanders in the basement. Last year they went two days with no water because the water lines in the house froze up, it cost around $400 a month in oil to heat the place in the winter time, Dodged a bullet there let me tell you.

Last night I watched the movie Master And Commander and I must say I liked it indeed. Although I winced when I seen what the doctor was doing to his victims, like the boy who had his arm cut off because it was broken. Thank god I did not live in that time, so al in all I found it an entertaining movie indeed. Tonight I am going to watch The Last Samurai I think I heard that is very good so we shall see.

Hmm before I was writing this I see that according to the headlines at the globe and mail website an American soldier accused of war crimes flees to Canada. He better believe they are going to drag his ass kicking and screaming back across the border for sure. He really should have picked Mexico I think he could have hidden a lot better in my mind, although it is a dangerous place for a gringo. Anyway I go too go and head to work talk to you all later have a good one everybody.

No comments: