Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I hope everybody out there had a happy holiday for Christmas, I know I did. Mind you I had too work boxing day and we were very busy, what was up with that I had no idea be there you go human beings are strange people, instead of visiting loved ones they are spending their time in front of the computer. I have too work on new years eve and new years day, should be interesting to see how many calls come in on new years day. So I will have a tame night so I won¡¦t be hung over at work. Hard to believe Christmas is over already, but I had a good time all the same. My wife and I got a rush out of watching our son open his gifts. When were wrapping them I told her to give him the game boy last because that is all he will have eyes for and he was in true form to say the least. I made him drag the x box out of the room for me so I could try out his new NASCAR game and steering wheel. I got lots of amusing out of that let me tell you, but for some unknown reason my coordination went down hill as I sipped on a few Budweiser¡¦s what is up with that I wonder ƒº. So this year what is my resolution for the New Year? Not too make any that¡¦s what because we never fulfill them anyway. I just hope I have another good year of happiness with my wife and son, which is not too much to ask in my mind. Must go I just got home from work not to long ago and looking at a computer is making me ill. For all of you out there who got a Hewitt Packard (HP) computer for Christmas, Jesus wept is all I can say. Plus I hope you bought extended warranty because you sure the fuck are gonna need it. Have a good one everybody talk to you all later.



Grandma

A girl was a prostitute, but she didn't want her grandma to know. One day, the police raided a whole group of prostitutes at a sex party in a hotel and the girl was among them. The police took them outside and had all the prostitutes line up along the driveway when suddenly, the girl's grandma came by and saw her granddaughter. Grandma asked, "Why are you standing in line here, dear?" Not willing to let her grandmother know the truth, the girl told her grandmother that the policemen were there passing out free oranges and she was just lining up for some."Why, that's awfully nice of them. I think I'll get some for myself," and she proceeded to the back of the line. A policeman was going down the line asking for information from all of the prostitutes. When he got to Grandma, he was bewilderedand exclaimed, "Wow, still going at it at your age? How do you do it?" Grandma replied, "Oh, it's easy, dear. I just take my dentures out and suck them dry."

No comments: