Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I usually get asked if I miss home, the home in question is Newfoundland and the answer is a flat no, then I get asked why. Well here is why, when I moved back to Stephenville the last time with my wife (before we were married) we were strapped for cash. There is little to no work over there and good luck getting a job. So some relatives of mine starting telling my wife that I was a loser, lazy did not want too work, that I wanted to be a welfare bum? The last one makes me laugh because I am thinking that is probably how some of them are paying their own bills. Supportive family right? *rolling my eyes here* so the best idea we ever had was to move away, we ended up in Nova Scotia. So how ironic that right now I am the only one in my family working right now, hmm seems I am the LAZY one then I guess. I have called one of my family members and since they did not return my calls or answer the phone for that matter I have deducted they did not want too talk to me so my response? FUCK YOU THEN, don’t say I did not call when you have caller display and you damn well did know I made the attempt. Don’t lie to others and say you talk to me on messenger all the time, when everyone who knows me can tell you I hardly go on line with it. So you see I am the black sheep of my family, and it does not bother me in the least. I am in exile from my family and that is just fine by me. I have a wife and a son and that is my world, and I am a happier man not too have to deal with the craziness of my family. Since my father died I rather doubt I will willingly go back, maybe if someone dies I might but other than that I have nothing to go back for. Anyway enough ranting I got to go and get ready to head to work, talk to you all later have a good one everyone.

An executive was in quandary. He had to get rid of
one of his staff. He had narrowed it down to one of
two people, either Debra or Jack. It would be a hard
decision to make, as they were both equally qualified
and both did excellent work. He finally decided that in
the morning whichever one used the water cooler first
would have to go.

Debra came in the next morning, hugely hung-over
after partying all night. She went to the cooler to get
some water to take a couple of aspirins and the
executive approached her and said, "Debra, I've never
done this before, but I have to lay you or Jack off."

Debra replied, "Could you please jack off? I have a
terrible headache."

No comments: