Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Well I am back, sorry about the lack of posts last week but we are extremely busy at work and I have little time to write a post let alone check out the usual blogs I normally visit. Even though it is busy at least the time goes by faster, even though it is hard on the brain. How was every one’s weekend? Mine was good, not long enough as per usual. Ever notice that you week drags by but the weekend blow past you in a blink of an eye, not very fair in my mind but what are we to do? I did watch a movie called 28 days later, anybody see it? People get infected with a virus that puts them in a rage and makes them want to kill the people who are not infected. I supposed this could really happen one of these days. How ever I would be not like those two wing nuts who at the beginning of the movie, were walking around with a baseball bat and a machete, I mean get real if you thought you were the only one alive with a bunch of enraged crazy people would you not go and get a gun? Preferably one with a clip that can hold 30 rounds or so, makes sense right? Not in movie land I guess. Anyway got too go and get to work talk to you all later have a good one everyone.

A female computer consultant was helping a smug male set up his
computer and asked him what word he would like to use as a password to log in with.
Wanting to embarrass the female, he told her to enter penis.
Without blinking or saying a word, she entered the password.
She then almost died laughing at the computer's response:
PASSWORD REJECTED. NOT LONG ENOUGH!!!

No comments: