Wednesday, December 03, 2003

When I went to bed last night there was not a flake of snow on the ground, not the case this morning however. I woke up with a winter wonderland out side paid in spades. Now way we were getting out of the driveway this morning and I knew that the cabs would not be on the road. So I thought to myself what would Jared do? Same thing as I did last year when we had a really bad snow storm, hoof it to work. I got soaked to be sure but I did however get my Tim Horton’s coffee so it was not too bad. The snow in the driveway of our parking lot was up too my waist all the way to the road. The roads themselves were not bad in some places but I would not want to be behind a wheel of a vehicle while trying to drive on them. There are only a handful of hearty souls here at work right now so it should be an interesting day to say the least. I am guessing more people will straggle in later on today if the roads manage to get cleared. So have a good one everybody talk to you all later I got too go and get to work. I got this in my email yesterday iI thought it was amusing, wether it is true or not.


A new employee is hired at the Tickle Me Elmo factory and she
reports for her first day promptly at 8:00 am. The next day at 8:45
am there is a knock at the Personnel Manager's door. The Foreman from
the assembly line throws open the door and begins to rant about the new
employee.
He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing
up putting the entire plant behind schedule. The Personnel Manager
decides that
he should see this for himself so the two men march down to the factory
floor. When they get there the line is so backed up that there are
Elmo's
all over the floor and they're really beginning to pile up. At the end
of the line stands the new employee. She has a roll of red plush fabric
and
a big bag of marbles. The men watch in amazement as she cuts a little
piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to sew the
little
package between Elmo's legs. The Personnel Man bursts into laughter.
After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and
approaches
the woman. "I'm sorry," he says to her, barely able to keep a straight
face," but I think you misunderstood me yesterday. Your job is to give
each
Elmo "two test tickles."




No comments: