Tuesday, December 02, 2003

I had a really good time this weekend, on Saturday night I went to my wife’s Christmas party for work. It was a good time to say the least, and I must admit it was nice to get out for awhile since we do not get to do it very often. Kind of hard to do when you have a child so when we do get to go somewhere it makes all the more enjoyable. So a good time was had by all. How was everyone else’s weekend good I hope? This weekend should be amusing as well; our son has his birthday this weekend on Friday to be exact. So on Sunday we will be doing something for him, I am not sure what but my wife will be cooking something for him. Given the choice of going out too eat and my wife cooking, he chose her cooking instead. Which is a good choice in my mind because it will be way better than anything you can buy at a restaurant. So back to work today and I hope this week goes as well as last week. Anyway got to go and get too work talk to you all later have a good one everybody.


An Irishman who had a little to drink is driving home from the
city one night and, of course, his car is weaving all over the road.
A cop pulls him over. "So," says the cop to the driver,
"where have you been?"
"Why, I've been to the pub of course," slurs the drunk.
"Well," says the cop, "it looks like you've had quite a few to drink
this evening." "I did all right," the drunk says with a smile.
"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms
across his chest, "that a few intersections back, your wife fell
out of your car?"
"Oh, thank heavens," sighs the drunk. "For a minute there, I
thought I'd gone deaf."




No comments: