Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Well the start of another week is here, two days off is not long enough I don’t think. What is up with these stupid people calling in I wonder? I find myself losing patience with them more and more because they cannot answer a simple question with out giving you a diatribe about the history of their computer since buying it.

What version of windows are you using? Don’t know

What happens when you try to get online? Doesn’t work.

Did you get an error message? Don’t know


What are you using to get on-line for a software version? Like internet explorer for example? Don’t know

Well what the fuck do you know you retard! Jesus wept let me tell you, because this is what I have to deal with lately. All the smart people got DSL or a cable modem by the looks of things.

Anyway I had a good weekend; I watched the race on Sunday with my wife and what spectacle it was. Thunder valley also known as Bristol was an amusing romp indeed, lots of action. People were spinning each other out all over the place using the good old chrome horn. Even after the race it continued on pit road when someone had a temper tantrum and had a post race spin out. I hope next week in Texas is just as amusing, nothing worse than a boring race to be sure. The only thing worse would be football or golf. Anyway got too go and get too work.

No comments: