Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Well I figured it was time to do a post finally, every thing is well in my world no complaints. Work is very slow a lot of time between calls, which is nice although a bit boring until I started to bring books to work. Not bad hunh? Getting pad to read right? I still have not had a smoke since I quit a couple of weeks ago. I did not cheat at all a sneak a quick smoke here or there, like I did before. So I am quite proud of myself!

Last night I finished the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City game or the PC. Anybody out there play that yet? Very amusing let me tell you, took me awhile though but the challenge was fun, I find it amusing too watch my son playing it and wiping out in the cars.

Speaking of which I watched the NASCAR race this Sunday with my wife, they raced in Atlanta and it was a good race compared to last week when they were running in Las Vegas which was the most boring race I ever tried to watch. In fact I gave up watching the Vegas race and started to read. However the one from this weekend was good there was actually some passing but no accidents which was a disappointment to me, I like watching the accidents during the race. Anyway got to go and get too work talk to you all later have a good one everybody!!!

No comments: