Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Well I am sitting here bored with a cup of coffee, there is nothing on the tube because it is early and soon I will have to get ready and head too work for another day in the trenches. Today the sun is out in full force again so I will walk to work once more I am going to start doing that again because I need to walk off some of the access pounds I have accumulated during the winter months. That is the nice thing when the spring rolls around; you don’t feel confined by the weather. What can I say something about the sunshine makes you want to get outside and do something after months of snow and cold temperatures.

So I hope it is a better day at work than yesterday, the people who called in yesterday had no common sense what so ever. Click on start please, what is that? Hmmm maybe that button in the left hand corner of you screen that says start maybe? Oh well some of it is amusing to listen too sometimes. Anyway got too go talk to you all later have a good one everybody.

No comments: