Friday, March 26, 2004

Been staying away from my computer at home for the last little while which is why I have not been post here very much. I guess it is because I have been sitting in front of one all day long so I don’t really feel like looking at one all day long.

Work has been really good in the sense that it is really slow with very few calls coming in, there are times when there is ten minutes between calls. While this is good that we get a break it is bad that the dregs of society seems to be the ones that are calling in, but what do you do right?

Other than that not much has been going on in my life, I still not have had a smoke yet and it is edging up too two months or so. I am quite proud of myself, and as an added bonus I am sleeping better which is good. Now that the winter is losing it’s vice like grip on the land the snow is starting to melt I think I will return to walking too world starting next week to see if I can rid myself of the winter weight I have been putting on.

I have been putting in a lot of time on my son’s Xbox lately playing NASCAR Thunder 2004. I am having an extremely fun time with it for sure especially with the steering wheel with force feed back. Anyway got to go and get too work talk to you all later everybody.

No comments: