Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Well I have still not had a smoke In a couple of weeks, yes I feel better and all cravings are gone but I noticed I do not sleep as good any more. For example on my days off I find it hard to sleep in, I find I usually wake up around 8 and cannot fall back to sleep. I wonder if this is because my blood pressure is not through the roof anymore from sucking on a cancer stick. If my heart is not pumping so hard maybe that is why I don’t sleep as deep anymore. At any rate I have nothing to complain about in my world, work is going well, mind you it is very slow. A lot of time between calls makes it a very boring experience, since they don’t not want us sucking up the bandwidth by surfing the web I have started bring novels to work and spend my time reading. How about that hunh? Getting paid to read? Yesterday for example I bought Donnie Brasco to work and seeing how I saw the movie and found it interesting I figured the book maybe better. Turns out I am right I am a hundred pages deep and looking forward to reading the rest of it. Anyway got to go and head to work. Have a good one.

No comments: