Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Back to the grind again today where does the time go so quickly I wonder? Two days off seem to pass by so quickly. I am already counting down the days until next weekend sad the way I am wishing my life away. I have found my self in a battle with a couple of ant colonies as of late. There are about six or seven ant nest in my back yard and I have managed to kill one nest so far the little buggers are tough let me tell you. I would burn them out but with the weather the way it is the last couple of days it is too dry to attempt that. The yard we have is pretty big the piece of land is 110 feet wide and around 210 feet long so it is a fair bit too mow, next year I am going to get a ride on lawn mower I think. on Saturday night while I was at work the was a thunder and lighting storm and the victim of this storm was our T.V set. Mind you it was 8 or 9 years old so I could have been worse so yesterday we went out and got a new 27 inch flat screen model. Not the 57 inch behemoth I had been hoping for but that one is down the road after we get finished fixing up the house. We need a couple of new windows first and some new flooring before a new T.V I guess. Anyway got to go some yard work beckons and then I have to get ready to head to work.

No comments: