Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Another new week at work for me yesterday was my Monday and for a change of pace work was not that bad last night. I have to go outside and putter around and do my yard work today because it is supposed to rain until Saturday according to the forecast so there is now way I will do it on my days off because I just want to relax.
Not much new in my world except I was wondering at work last week during the quiet time at work if somebody has cloned a human in secret yet. I am guessing yes, would not surprise me if a government sponsored project has not accomplished this somewhere around the world. I wonder how long before cloning turns to genetic engineering to turn a person into a new and improved version human 2.0 if you will. Imagine for example if you took the pure physical strength from a gorilla for example and put it in a human. Would be a strong motherfucker let me tell you. Then again our luck something would go wrong the subjects would run amok and we would begin our descent into Planet Of The Apes. Although with our ever increasing dependency on technology who knows what will happen maybe we will end up with a bunch of robots doing our dirty work for us. Nothing cooler than robots in my book except if they are ones like the terminator thems bad ones. Got to go my over grown lawn awaits have a good one everybody.

No comments: