Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Started on my new shift schedule yesterday and I am liking it, since before Christmas I have been working from 6pm to 3am with Sunday and Monday off, now I am working from 3pm to 12am with Saturday and Sunday off. It was weird getting off so early last night but it was a pleasant change of pace. Although the pit fall of the new shift was that I only had one day off this past weekend, could be worse though I guess. For example I went to barbecues this weekend had the food on the grill and came inside to check to see how the race was going and when I went back out and lifted the lid the grill was gone out and I could not smell the propane so I knew the wind had not blown the grill out again. So I had run out of propane what a major drag we will have to refill the tank again this weekend. I am looking forward to this weekend it will seem like a normal life again having Sat and Sun off with my wife. Barbecue, mowing the lawn (if it ever stops raining), some cold suds and some racing, good deal all around.

No comments: