Friday, July 29, 2005

Well I am back home after a couple of days on the road, I am enjoying my vacation let me tell you. We are after driving down to Maine to have a look around, we visited Bangor and Portland but to be honest we did not see a whole lot to buy. Prices are not as cheap as you would expect a far cry from when I was down there a couple of years ago but let me tell you beer is very cheap! I bought back a fine haul with me. So what did we do with all of our money? We spent it in Moncton which has a better mall than both of the ones we had visited in the U.S. not once did we break out the camera either which I found amusing to tell you the truth because usually you would see at least one thing of interest to snap a picture of but no nothing tickled my fancy. But what can you do right? We found a good store in the mall in Moncton that sells NASCAR merchandise and we dropped quite the few dollars there. My wife was like a kid in a candy store much the same way I am when let lose in a Chapters store. Anyway got to go and enjoy my next couple of days off have a good one talk to you all later.

No comments: