Friday, December 10, 2004

Well right now it is 3:50 at night and I am sitting in front of the old computer screen soaking up some UV rays and wondering what I am going to do to get to sleep tomorrow. Right now I am using a crutch ( Jack Daniels) to get to get some sleep tonight or today whatever the hell it is. This new shift is killing the sleeping habits let me tell you. It get home 3:30am and brush my teeth and head to bed because there is nothing on, everyone else is in bed and what the hell else is there to do. So I lie there tossing and turning until 6:30 or so when my wife rises to go to work and I fall in a slumber until12 and rinse repeat. All I can say is tick tock my man until I freak the fuck out at work and rip a royal strip out of some one at work and get sent to the principle’s office. That is coming sooner than I think. One good thing is the lack of pressure but the lack of sleep is sleep is getting to my supervisor as well so I am not the only one. Anyway talk to you all later got to go I am getting buzzed, insert lopsided grin here. VICTORY IS MINE!

No comments: