Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Well for me another Christmas has come and gone and I enjoyed it I must say. I did get Christmas eve off and even though I went too work 6 pm on Christmas day it did not damped my spirits any because I did get to spend the day with my family. Although getting up 6;30 in the morning was not really the crowning point of the day let me tell you, especially when it was pushing close to the same time the next day before I crawled back in bed again. My wife and son enjoyed their gifts and to me that was the best present of all, we wasted a lot of money on our son we got him a Nintendo DS and he never put the thing down yet so we could have just stopped at that one gift and he would have been happy.

I was shocked to see my gifts though I must say. I new I was getting a PS2 because I asked for it so I could get my mitts on NASCAR 2005 and metal gear solid 3. I got a new surround sound system; I now wonder how I could have possibly watched a movie without it before. I had received the band of brothers DVD collection and the ear assault that came out of my speakers was pure ambrosia to my ear canals I had a grin on my face all day. If you don’t have a surround sound system save up and get one just as good as being in a movie theater seriously.

The other big gift was a nice watch that I will need a PHD in geek to understand the manual. One thing bothers me about it, well besides the price I almost had a stroke when I found out how much it was. How could an expensive watch not have a light on it for using it in the dark? Even though it has a lot of bells and whistles no light? Come on! It is solar powered though and it has a back up battery and when it is not in light it goes into power saving mode, so when you bring it into light it displays the time and the analog seconds hand races around the faces until it catches up with the correct time tres cool in my mind. Anyway got to go talk to you all later have happy holidays every body!






No comments: