Saturday, December 18, 2004

This Friday night, Saturday in reality and I just got home from work and I am relaxing and sipping on rum and coke or a couple all depends. Just taking an edge off a hectic week, one more day to go. Listening to over the hills and far away through my head phones anyone want to guess who it is by? I for some reason cannot get the guitar riff out of my mind I think I will have to break down and look up the tabs and learn how to play the damn thing. Soon it will be the end of another year how depressing knowing that we are one step closer to the end of our existence. I am reading a book the last couple of weeks when the whim hits me about ghosts. Is it real or not, fact or fiction? I believe there is something after this life as we know it. To come in the world a drooling and cooing creature and to check out in the same state with the injustice of an orderly changing you well damn there got to be a consolation prize for that. Don’t you think? If not that is a show stopping depressing moment right there! However to get off that sour topic I am glad the holidays are coming up I am excited to see our son’s face on Christmas morning. I know both him and my wife will be happy, all I want for Christmas is to see a smile on their faces. I got the feeling I will be working both Christmas eve and Christmas night I hope I will be working 6 to 3 on that one so I can spend Christmas day with my family. Anyway got to go talk to you all later.

No comments: