Thursday, October 28, 2004

Soon it will be the weekend and thank god, we have a new application we have to use on our current contract and people are freaking the fuck out for some unknown reason. It is just a bunch of tabs for Christ sakes and it is a hundred times easier to use than any of the others we have had to use in the past.

Soon it will be Halloween and I will have to work so no big deal to me but I guess as you get older some of the mystic has rubbed of most of the holidays anyway. Except Christmas I think that one I enjoy.

I think we may have a winner in our house hunt expedition but time will tell if I just winged him or did I really bring him down. Seriously it is a nice old home with a Victorian build or décor to it or whatever the hell the real terminology is, and to think the whole time I was just calling these types of house OLD gasp the humanity! Anyway I have to go I just got home from work and I mind is a bit muddled so I got to head to work talk to you all later have a good one everybody!

Take some time out of your busy day to remember the poor unfortunate balloon spiders that are being discriminated against even as we speak, and if you want to voice you opinion on the plight of these beloved creatures leave a comment at:

Super Steve

Thank you this has been a public service announcement.

No comments: