Friday, October 08, 2004

I woke up this morning and low and behold both the internet and the cable TV was not working! What a bummer! Since then it has been coming on and off in sporadic bursts that are annoying to the tenth degree. So long story short I found my self bored and I tried to find something constructive to do but I to no avail I guess TV has robbed me of my imagination when it comes to amusing myself. Plus I have read every book in my home at least once so I did not bother down that avenue. So what did I do fired up some steel panthers!



Nothing like a war game to get the blood pumping in the morning and to get the brain kicked started! I am playing a mega campaign that came with my game I play as the German army in combat against Russia



. If you like strategy games then this is a good one to give a try. Anyway got to go and get ready to head to work talk to you all later.

No comments: