Monday, October 18, 2004

I cannot believe they voted against Sunday shopping in this province! Then again I cannot believe they had to vote on it in general. I do believe Nova Scotia is the only place where you cannot go to the mall on a Sunday. Talk about behind the times, I think the people who live here do not want to be dragged kicking and screaming into modern times I guess. Even in Newfoundland you can shop on Sundays and we did not have to vote on it.

Anyway I am reading another book called KOKO by Peter Straub anybody out there read that one before? I am reaching the halfway point and I enjoy it so far. Hope it is not a let down when I reach the end because there is nothing worse that investing your time reading a book that has a shitty ending. Anyway got to go talk to you all later have a good one.

No comments: