Sunday, September 26, 2004

Well my first week on the new contract is over and it was a good one let me tell you, no stress what so ever. Which is really nice for a change of pace let me tell you, you can feel it as soon as you get off the elevator on our floor. I ended up with a new shift 2 to 12 at night with Sunday and Monday off. Not to shabby I guess I had the same days off before so I like them.
The other day I was on the internet when the power flicked off because of all the wind I guess and I noticed when the power came on my computer would not make a connection to the net. Step number one was a format and fresh install of windows which I was going to do anyway, plus I had a suspect in mind anyway. Regardless the new install the same problem but I had figured on as much, it turns out my network card went tits up. The kicker was it worked for 5 minutes the following day after the format and then would not work at all after uninstalling it and re-installing it. Anyway go to go talk to you all later I have a new book to read that I am itching to get at, the last book in the gunslinger series. Have a good weekend.

No comments: