Monday, September 13, 2004

It has been awhile since I have posted but I have been really busy at work and I really did not feel like sitting in front of my computer and writing something. Work has been really hateful with all the training going on it has been really busy. I am moving to a new contract though which I am happy about, it maybe less pay but who cares less stress is a good idea to me. Other than that everything is going good in my world, when not at work I have been burying my nose in a book because I get home to late to watch anything good on TV. I just finished the last book in two series and I wish they did not end there but that’s the way the cookie crumbles I guess. So this week I have an even different schedule I work 3:45 to 12:15 at night, could be worse I guess, anyway I got to go and get my act together before I head to work have a good one everybody.

No comments: