Tuesday, August 17, 2004

It has been a busy week for me, I only had one day off this week because on Saturday they dropped the bomb on me that I would be training on Monday. So I have training at 3:40 to 12:15 at night makes for some long nights let me tell you. Plus I have to pick a new shift tomorrow which is going to be interesting to say the least. So other than that not much is new except training which I am not allowed to talk about.

I did however install windows XP service pack 2 on my machine on Saturday and did not encounter any problems I do like the changes they made to the firewall and how you can manage the add on for internet explorer for example. Other than that this weekend my birthday is making its appearance on Sunday another year has passed by way too quickly. I have not had a smoke in 8 months give or take, a fact of which I am extremely proud pf myself. Anyway got too go it is late and I have to go to bed talk to you all later have a good one everybody

No comments: