Thursday, August 12, 2004

Did anybody out there notice the subtle change in the air once it starts to grow dark? Easy to tell our weather is going to start to turn cold in the next month or so, summers seem to pass by way too quickly when you have too consider how cold it usually is for most of the year. Not much going on in my life, even though there is a big up roar at work however. I heard enough people ranting and raving about it at work I am not even going to bother.
I am looking forward to the end of tonight though because it is my last 10 hour shift for this week, the 10 hours I don’t mind except the time frame in which I have to work getting off at 10:30 is a bit of a drag but I am not complaining to much I picked the shift after all. I am getting a lot of reading done at work which is all right I guess, I just finished a book called Fire and Ice which I enjoyed immensely. Next I will read a book called Blind Man’s Bluff it is about submariners and how the evolved into using them to spy on the soviets in the Barents Sea. The changes in technology are amazing to read about but the steely nerve of some of the captains who piloted the craft into these waters is astounding. Anyway I got too go and head to work talk to you all later have a good one everybody.

No comments: