Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Well I am seriously pondering the thought of giving up on playing pc games and sticking to consoles only. Every time I buy a new Pc Gamer magazine and I see the minimal system requirements to play a new game I just wince. Is there a need to go out and buy a gig of ram to play a game, or is there a need to go out and drop $500 for a new video card to play all the latest and greatest games? Fuck that I am sick of it, besides it is not like they are just giving the games away they cost a fortune to begin with anyway.

Now let’s have a look and the Xbox or Play station 2, you drop $200 give or take for each system and there you go now you just have to buy some games. Yes they are expensive games as well but you could possibly down load play station games use a slide card to play burnt games on your machine for the price of buying a spindle of blank DVDs for example. While pc games are usually more open ended and tighter controls I think I am going to give up on them all the same. I mean seriously I am not living the lifestyles of the rich and famous that I can afford all new computer equipment. Anyway I got too go talk to you all later have a good one everybody.

No comments: