Friday, June 18, 2004

I have come to a conclusion about day time TV, it sucks! Since I have been off work I have channel surfed in the day time too see if there is anything on and it has been in vain. Then again the night time schedule is not the best either mind you but at least there is something on discovery that I can watch. For example most of the morning is being taken up by talk shows all copying off each other, and let’s face it Jerry Springer is just the same old shit different pile.

One show I cannot understand is the Trading Spaces that comes on TLC what is up with that show I wonder? If somebody decorated my rooms like they do I would be screaming bloody murder. Here is my synopsis on the whole deal. They are artsy fartsy types that are insecure with their homosexuality so they feel the need to paint and decorate room in the gaudiest colours known to man. Then the owners put on a brave face and pretend too like it while the cameras are rolling, and if they do like it they must be as pretentious as the Trading Spaces team.

Anyway that is my little rant for today, except I notice that a lot of people who have blogs have given up on updating them at all very curious the novelty must have worn off I guess. Anyway got too go talk to you all later have a good one everybody.

No comments: