Thursday, April 29, 2004

Well finally it is sunny outside, how dreary the last couple of days have been with all the rain. I have been having a pretty good week though all the same, all things considered. I must be getting a touch of the cold that is going around because all of a sudden on Tuesday night my throat started to ache. Today it is not too bad since I popped some Advil last night before going to bed. So today I fell like a new me again.

Everyone at work are still in a either a twist about losing their job or are positive that we will get another contract. I have my own opinion that I will keep to myself for the time being but believe me it is not a positive one I have the mind set of I will believe it when I see it, and there is no sense in stressing over it because it will get you nothing and nowhere.

They had a party on Monday that I did not attend because it was my day off and I was not going down to work just for some free food, yes I know they were giving away prizes but I could not be bothered. Then that night I checked my email and one of the people email me and said I had one a prize so I laughed it off as a joke because I never win anything anyway so thought he was just screwing with me. Then low and behold my best friend emailed me and told me the same thing. Turns out I had won a patio set, not too shabby at all hunh?

Kind of ironic though seeing how I live in an apartment building with no patio and on a second floor to boot. People at work found that amusing when they heard that one, some people wanted too buy it off me and one offer was a hundred dollars. Hmmm lets see plastic dishes that came with it still had the price tags on them and they added up to almost a hundred dollars by themselves. So I did not fall for that, someone remarked that I could use the patio table as a table for my kitchen. I did not realize I look like a hill Billie so now they want me too turn my place into a redneck haven? In the end we decided too keep the set, one reason because like my wife said we are not going to live in an apartment forever and secondly because we never win anything so it would be cool to keep it. So there you go case closed. Anyway go to go and get ready to head too work talk to you all later have a good one everybody.

No comments: