Wednesday, April 21, 2004

My weekends go by way too quick I find, not that I do a whole hell of a lot to be truthful but is the principle of the fact. Like Saturday night, we went to the laundry mat, not a fun way to spend a Saturday night but we had an over flow of dirty clothes because of our road trip last weekend so we were in desperate need of clean clothes. The good thing was the place was absolutely empty which enabled us to get done very quickly.

Then Sunday was race day of course, which my wife has me totally corrupted into watching NASCAR. If you can’t beat them join them right? She wants to go and see a race this summer if I can get the time off work and I think that would be a pretty cool experience to see one in real life. I can just imagine the roar of the engines and how loud it would be in the flesh. What can I say my life is boring right now, nothing to complain about in my personal life. Work is ok there is a lot of time between calls which makes for a boring day. But we can not have it all I guess because if it was busy I would be complaining about that I guess. Anyway go too go talk to you all later.

No comments: