Monday, September 25, 2006

I have not been here in quite a bit it seems and I am not sure why that is but that is life I guess, maybe it is just because I do not have much to say or don’t know how to say it. Work, eat and sleep seems like we all get caught in that trap does it not? Only my days off seem to break up the monotony of the week. Other than that not much new going on in my life, I am trying to lose some of the weight I have gained from getting older and from getting a beer belly as well. The beer I have stopped drinking and I do about 5 kilometers on my exercise bike a day and I try to do about 30 sit-ups. Sucks this whole getting older deal to tell you the truth but what are you going to do right?

Last night was fun some quality time just sitting around watching good old TV while it rained outside. I am not sure about you but there is something I love about being inside and hearing the rain beat against the window. I find the sound comforting and I am not sure why strange hunh? The only thing that beats it is when I am in bed and it is dark and I can hear the rain drum on the roof and window I find that relaxing.

No comments: