Monday, June 19, 2006

I have not been here in awhile but what can I say I have been a busy boy. Who ever invented this working for a living racket must have been rich and did not have to work in the first place. The last couple of weeks my days off have been busy like taking out the heavy garbage that still has not been picked up, plus I got to work at a polling station as well. That was interesting to be honest, mundane but interesting all the same. The best part was people watching and that is better than any T.V. getting used to driving again seeing how long it has been since I have actually gotten behind the wheel of a vehicle, it is hard to believe after all these years I actually have my own car. Other than that not much I new with me except I am loving the warm weather after all that rain we had. As an added bonus I have this Saturday coming up off to spend with my better half for her birthday. As well my vacation for the end of august ahs been approved and I am counting down the days. Anyway got to go and get ready to head to work talk to you all later have a good one.

No comments: