Friday, April 07, 2006

Soon it will be my weekend and I am looking forward to that, mind you it has not been a bad week at work but you know how that song and dance goes. The weather is warming up which is awesome after the deep freeze we go through in the winter time. I love the spring time I like the fall as well but not as much as I enjoy the spring. In the spring everything seems so cold and desolate at first, then like someone that has been asleep for a long time the earth stretches and yawns and life and color begins to bloom once more. Although with all the snow gone now I can see all the garbage trapped under my rose bushes that I will need to extract before all the thorns start sprouting, plus I need to invest in a hedge trimmer this summer I guess. Every time I try and mow close to the bushes in the mist of summer all the thorns threaten to pull me in and to punctuate the point they rip the shit out of my arms to taunt me, well the battle line has been drawn and I will prevail. We have to get our yard sprayed by someone because I am not dealing with all the ant nests this year like I had to last year because if so I have already threatened I would burn them out and my wife was lest than impressed with that idea (visions of her pyro husband burning the house down I guess). So other than that that is all that is new with so I gotta go and get busy living and I will catch you all later, be good everybody and if not be vary bad indeed.

No comments: